Madrona Open House
Saturday May 30th and Sunday May 31st
Since this is our 40th year, we just couldn’t forgo our Open House all together. So we have scaled it down to meet the current Social Distancing rules. Here is what you can expect:
1. We will be following all state and county regulations to ensure your safety and the safety of our employees.
2. We will be serving the gourmet burgers that you have come to expect along with sweet potato fries! If you need a vegetarian option, please make your reservation, but note your preference it in the comments. Each meal will include a choice of 2 flights of wine chosen from several available flights. Tickets are $20/person and will be charged at the end of the meal.
3. Reservations can be made at MadronaVineyards.com or by calling the winery. Please note - we are unable to extend your reservations time if you do not arrive at your scheduled time.
4. Reservations are for an one hour time period only. Our tables can accommodate groups from 2-6, although 4 is the most comfortable. During this time, we are unable to accommodate animals traveling with you (unless a designated service animal) or children who are not able to stay seated a table.
5. Please do not attend if you have traveled in the past 14 days, have a fever, or feel sick in any way.
6. You are required to wear a mask from your car until you are seated, where it can be removed.
And most importantly, you may order wine while you are here to take home with you! Just let your server know!
Thank you for working with us on these adjustments during the Phased Re-Opening! We look forward to welcoming you back to Madrona.